DV Systems Ojibwa G30TD AirSystem - 30hp Fixed Speed Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 120 Gallon Air Receiver, Refrigerated Air Dryer, 1 Micron Filter, 116 CFM @ 120 PSI or 106 SCFM @145 PSIG
Lead Time: Stock To 10 Day Lead Time
Stock To 10 Day Lead Time
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
Ojibwa G30TD AirSystem
The G Series features an innovative reduced-component, integrated design centered around reliable delivery, durability and efficiency. The G Series is robust, yet quiet and compact – an air system engineered for efficiency & reliable performance providing high-capacity air delivery and stable system pressure with minimal installation space. The G Series’ small footprint and front-loading fork-lift slots make these rugged air compressors more versatile and easier to install.
The G Series is engineered with steel tubes and an air-end discharge hose with a dual flange-mounted, stainless-steel, braided flexi-hose for increased ruggedness and durability. The air/oil separator filter is equipped with an internal oil-return tube enhancing system reliability and reducing the possibility of leaks.
These rotary screw air compressors operate at a 100% duty cycle and are ideal for continuous use applications.
FIXED SPEED, BELT DRIVE
Ideal for continuous use applications with constant compressed air demand. Demonstrating efficient power transmission from the motor to the airend, the fixed-speed, belt-drive system provides maximum flexibility in pressure selection and features a single-point belt-tensioning system.
The Complete Solution
The G Series AirSystem offers a complete solution for your entire compressed air system requirements, providing clean, dry, compressed air.
The AirSystem includes:
- G Series Air Compressor
- A Heavy-Duty Aluminum Pre-Filter Housing with a 1-Micron Filter Element
- A Microprocessor controlled ASD100 ProDry™ Refrigerated Air Dryer with Stainless Steel Separator & Auto Drain
- 120 Gallon Air Receiver - Built to ASME Codes & CRN Registered
Clean, Dry Compressed Air
A unique compressed air system configuration developed by DV Systems. It delivers clean, dry compressed air continuously, consistently and directly to the air receiver by employing the combination of a filter and air dryer. This configuration ensures that the tank is virtually dry, achieving not only an unprecedented level in the abatement of corrosion, but also maximizes the capacity of the tank for its intended use – to store and provide continuously cool, clean and dry air for your required applications, reliably and consistently.
CSC 300 CONTROLLER
The CSC300 effectively manages, monitors and maintains
optimal operational parameters to ensure stable system
pressure and reliable operation of DV’s rotary screw
- Optional Sequencing - Up to 8 Compressors
- Web-Enabled System Control - Optional
- Remote Stop/Start Operation
- Microprocessor control for load/no-load and auto shut-off
- Real Time Clock with Pressure Schedule
- Current (Amperage) Draw Display
- Remote Fault Signals & Power Restart Capability
- Service Maintenance Reminder
- Configurable Digital Inputs (Optional)
- 8 Relay Outputs (4 Configurable)