Champion HR5-6 - R-Series 5hp Two Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor, 60 Gallon Air Receiver, R15 Pump
Lead Time: Generally Ships in 1-2 Weeks
Generally Ships in 1-2 Weeks
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
A Winning Combination
Champion compressors are proven units, known for their reliability over decades of use. We know our products and understand how they operate in many different applications and environments. No matter the application, Champion gets the job done.
The Solution to Your Application Champion R-Series Compressors have a time-tested, proven design. Rugged standard features, a wide selection of configurations, and premium quality available options make the R-Series compressors the solution to your application. Delivering high performance, long life and tremendous value— Champion compressors are the proven choice!
- Load-less starting (via centrifugal unloader) for lower energy costs and less wear on drive motor
- Mounted Control Panel with Magnetic Starter
- ASME inter-stage pressure relief valve for protection
- ODP NEMA 1760 RPM electric motor
- 10 Micron industrial grade intake filter
- ASME / NB certified receivers
- 0–300 PSIG air pressure gauge on tank
- Available voltages
- Single phase—208–230
- Three phase—208/230/460
- 3 Year Non-Pro Rated Warranty (Compressor Pump)
- 6 Year Extended Warranty Available (See Warranty Details)
Premium Extended Warranty
Purchase a Premium Warranty Kit at the same time as your new Champion compressor package to receive extended warranty protection. This offer will double the coverage with an additional 3 years of warranty on the compressor pump (parts & labor) providing 6 YEARS of worry free coverage. The Premium Extended Warranty also provides an extra 12 months coverage on the package for a total of 24 months. See Premium Warranty form BU-28 for complete extended warranty details.
- Premium Warranty kit has all necessary service items (oil & ﬁlters) for 6 years of annual maintenance.
- The use of approved Champion lubricants are required to maintain the extended warranty period.
- Duplex machines require two kits, one for each pump.