FS Curtis DA-240E - 40 CFM Modular Desiccant Air Dryer
Lead Time: Generally Ships in 8-16 Days
Generally Ships in 8-16 Days
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
DA SERIES – MODULAR DESICCANT COMPRESSED AIR DRYERS
DA Series of air compressor desiccant dryers offers compressed air users a simple and effective no-nonsense approach to dry compressed air. Great for use with any type of compressor including piston, scroll, rotary vane or rotary screw technologies. The ability to function with inlet temperatures to 150 F makes it ideal for use with tank mounted reciprocating air compressors that lack an aftercooler.
Protect compressed air lines from oil, water and particulate
The easy to maintain the DA Series of air compressor desiccant dryers is a compact heatless desiccant air dryer which delivers high quality compressed air capable of achieving superior pressure dew points -40°F or lower. Use the DA Series when precision work requires high quality air.
Reduce energy and operating costs with DA Series. Contaminated compressed air lines drags down productivity, raises operating costs, and increases maintenance requirements.
DA Series benefits include:
- Requires less electrical usage than alternatives
- Extends service life of pneumatic driven devices
- Avoid expensive downtime to repair or replace equipment
- Reduces prep time in spray applications
- Eliminates rework due to compressed air contaminants
- Modular design allows for quick, easy and flexible expansion
Listed are types of operations that significantly reduced operating costs
- Paint/foam spraying
- Sand/shot blasting
- Air tools
- Vehicle wash stations
- Packing equipment
- Lab measurement equipment
- Drilling equipment
- Railcar braking systems & Loci’s
- Mining car dump stations
- Dust collection systems
- Baghouse equipment
- Bottling equipment
- Plasma cutting
- Drag line shovels
- Batch mixing
- Rail maintenance equipment
Simple and easy to service: Maintenance personnel can easily spin off the desiccant cartridges and replace service components in a matter of minutes.
Designed for outdoors - complies with NEMA 4 Standard - when equipped with thermostaticallycontrolled heater package keeps dryer performing during winter months.
The DA Series Dryer can be wall mounted or compressor mounted.
*Models DA-220E, 230E, 240E include mounting brackets.
- Easy installation (universal wall mounting brackets) in a compact and expandable system, wall or compressor mounted
- Can be mounted on most compressors
- Alternative to a high inlet temperature refrigerated dryer
- Environmentally friendly, using no refrigerant
- Lowest operational and maintenance cost of any regenerative air dryer
- Molecular sieve desiccant in easy spin-on canisters
- Particulate after filter built into the canisters
- Operates uninterrupted in dirty or dusty environments
- 150˚F maximum inlet temperature
- Air cooled aftercooler not required
- Additional options available
* Coalescing Prefilter with automatic drain is recommended.