Hertz Kompressoren HBD 5 TMD - 7.5hp Belt Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 120 Gallon Air Receiver, Refrigerated Air Dryer, 28 CFM @ 125 PSI, 10 Year Warranty Available
Lead Time: Generally Ships in 1-5 Days
Generally Ships in 1-5 Days
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
As low as /month for 36 months or /month for 48 months
Hertz Kompressoren HBD Series Fixed Speed Belt Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressors
HERTZ HBD series compressors are used safely in all applications of small and medium sized businesses thanks to their high performance in operation.
Its service friendly compact structure speeds up your work and minimizes downtime.
High quality components such as IP55 electric motors with the IE3 efficiency class, IP54 fan motors, wye-delta motor starter system, electrical materials selected according toIEC, UL/cUL standards as per the market requirements, high-efficiency air ends consuming less energy are provided as standard in all Hertz rotary screw air compressors.
Service-friendly design implemented using a layout that provides instant access to all consumable items, with quick-release and hinged protective covers and easy-to-use controllers minimizes downtime and reduces maintenance costs.
Hertz Kompressoren rotary screw compressors are equipped with easy-to-use, robust and long-lasting microprocessor controllers with communication capabilities as per the product line to ensure smooth operation and uninterrupted production.
- Patented and durable screw block that provides high-capacity of air, and that is specially selected for each model’s capacity requirement.
- Production of air with less loss of air, thanks to the new rotor profiles, and lower torque requirements.
- New generation bearing design with increased load carrying capabilities.
Spin-on type separator design depending on the product line
- Easy replacement, ease of assembly and disassembly
- Design that does not require a separator tank
Main Motor and Drive System
- Premium 230/460V/3 phase/60Hz, IE3 IP55 electric motors with F Class insulation, Wye-Delta motor starting system,
- Easy of assembly and disassembly with bush pulleys on belt-pulley models
- Belt-Pulley drive system
- Fst Service thanks to easy belt tension system
- Cooling fans controlled with secondary fan inverter
- Independent radiator segments
- Silent and slow radial fans
- 120 Gallon Air Receiver
- HRD Non-Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Compact Foot Print
- Useage up to 110 degrees Fahranheit
- Suction filter silencer casing and pre-filtration
- Optimum inner cabinet air flow for better cooling and air suction
- All air and oil tanks comply with ASME standards