Hertz Kompressoren - HDD37 - 50hp Fixed Speed Direct Drive Rotary Screw Air Compressor, 230V/460V/3Ph, 10 Year Warranty Available
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
As low as /month for 36 months or /month for 48 months
Hertz Kompressoren HDD Series Fixed Speed Direct Drive Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Hertz HDD series air compressors deliver high performance by reducing the power transfer loss with their directly-coupled motor and air end. Operation expenses are reduced thanks to usage of the latest generation air end and motor.
High quality components such as IP55 electric motors with the IE3 efficiency class, IP54 fan motors, wye-delta motor starter system, electrical materials selected according toIEC, UL/cUL standards as per the market requirements, high-efficiency air ends consuming less energy are provided as standard in all Hertz rotary screw air compressors.
Service-friendly design implemented using a layout that provides instant access to all consumable items, with quick-release and hinged protective covers and easy-to-use controllers minimizes downtime and reduces maintenance costs.
Hertz Kompressoren rotary screw compressors are equipped with easy-to-use, robust and long-lasting microprocessor controllers with communication capabilities as per the product line to ensure smooth operation and uninterrupted production.
- Patented and durable screw block that provides high-capacity of air, and that is specially selected for each model’s capacity requirement.
- Production of air with less loss of air, thanks to the new rotor profiles, and lower torque requirements.
- New generation bearing design with increased load carrying capabilities.
Immersed type separator design depending on the product line
Immersed type separator
- High performance separation with three-stage design
- More efficient separation at lower volume with deeply wrapped, intertwined separation layers
- Low amount of oil mist in outlet air ≤ 3 ppm
- Service friendly swivel oil tank cover
Main Motor and Drive System
Premium 230/460V/3 phase/60Hz, IE3 IP55 electric motors with F Class insulation, Wye-Delta motor starting system, Easy of assembly and disassembly with bush pulleys on belt-pulley models. Long-lasting and efficient transfer system thanks to use of elastic couplings on direct coupled models.
- Cooling fans controlled with secondary fan inverter
- Independent radiator segments
- Silent and slow radial fans
- Useage up to 110 degrees Fahranheit
- Suction filter silencer casing and pre-filtration
- Hinged oil tank cover for easy and fast service
- Flexible pipe coupling joints used for water separator
- Optimum inner cabinet air flow for better cooling and air suction
- All air and oil tanks comply with ASME standards