Hertz Kompressoren HVD 55 - 75hp Variable Speed Rotary Screw Air Compressor, Base Mount, 341 SCFM @ 125 PSI
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
As low as /month for 36 months or /month for 48 months
Variable Speed Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Hertz HVD Series Variable Speed Compressors are and excellent choice when your facility demands reliability performance and an air compressor that can be easily maintained.
HERTZ HVD series variable-speed compressors drive the motor with the frequency converter to adjust the compressor operation speed according to compressed air requirements and save up to 35% energy. Thanks to its high-quality equipment and excellent engineering in its design, it provides a very efficient and flexible use as per requirements.
High quality components such as IP55 electric motors with the IE3 efficiency class, IP54 fan motors, star-delta motor starter system, electrical materials selected according to IEC, UL/cUL, CE standards as per the market requirements, high-efficiency screw blocks consuming less energy are provided as standard in all Hertz Kompressoren compressors.
Service-friendly design implemented using a layout that provides instant access to all consumable items, with quick-release protective covers and easy-to-use
controllers minimizes downtime and reduces maintenance costs.
Hertz Kompressoren rotary screw compressors are equipped with easy-to-use, robust and long-lasting microprocessor controllers with communication capabilities as per the product line to ensure smooth operation and uninterrupted production.
- Patented and durable screw block that provides high-capacity of air, and that is specially selected for each model’s capacity requirement
- Production of air with less loss of air, thanks to the new rotor profiles, and lower torque requirements
- New generation bearing design with increased load carrying capabilities
AIR OIL SEPARATOR
Spin-on or immersed type separator design depending on the product line
Immersed type separator
- High performance separation with three-stage design
- More efficient separation at lower volume with deeply wrapped, intertwined separation layers
- Low amount of oil mist in outlet air ≤ 3 ppm
- Easy replacement, ease of assembly and disassembly
- Design that does not require a separator tank
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
Premium 230/460V/3 phase/60Hz, IE3 IP55 electric motors with F Class insulation, Wye-Delta motor starting system, Long-lasting and efficient transfer system thanks to use of elastic couplings on direct coupled models.
- Up to 35 % energy saving*
- Operation at constant output pressure value
- Wide operating pressure range (100-175 psi)
- Soft starting
- Protection against the adverse effects of peak currents
- *When compared with compressors without an inverter for business
MAIN MOTOR AND DRIVE SYSTEM
- Directly coupled one on one (1:1) with the elastic coupling
- Variable-speed starting with frequency converter
- High temperature protection with motor bearings