Powerex innovative scroll technology is completely oil-less, extremely quiet, energy efficient, and easy to maintain. The sound enclosure cabinet decreases noise levels even further, allowing the compressor system to be installed right at the point of use. The small footprint also helps maximize available floor space.
With the Powerex Variable-PumpDrive system, each compressor pump is automatically staged on/off individually based on actual system demand, maximizing energy efficiency at all usage levels. Lead compressor status will alternate every time a pump is called for – or every 10 minutes, whichever comes first – which maintains equal run hours and extends maintenance intervals.
- Inlet filtration with replaceable element
- Front mounted control panel includes:
- On/Off switch.
- Power on light.
- High temperature shutdown with indication on the display.
- Run time hourmeter for each pump.
- Maintenance counter with alarm warning display.
- System pressure display.
- Full voltage starter with overload protection.
- General compressor fault with remote contacts
- Internal vibration isolators.
- Air-cooled aftercooler for each compressor.
- TEFC Motor.
WhisperAIR™ SOUND ENCLOSURE CABINET
Powerex’s trademarked oil-free enclosure systems offer the lowest noise levels in the industry. Each system is packaged in a rigid steel frame with powder coated panels and lined with sound-deadening insulation. The low noise levels are unmatched and allow installation right at the point of use, while the small footprint simultaneously maximizes floor space.