Van Air - Blast Pak Pro-25, Portable Compressed Air Treatment System - For 185 CFM Systems
On All Orders Over $149.00
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Protected By SSL
The Complete Compressed Air Drying System.
Blasting contractors know that dry compressed air is key to superior surface preparation. Wet compressed air clogs blast pots, corrodes nozzles, and causes flash rusting. Re-work is costly. Do the job right the
The Blast Pak PRO from Van Air Systems Blasting contractors know that dry compressed air is key to superior surface preparation. Wet compressed air clogs blast pots, corrodes nozzles, and causes flash rusting. Re-work is costly. Do the job right the first time.
The Blast Pak PRO from Van Air Systems is a complete portable single tower deliquescent drying package engineered specifically for blasting and painting contractors. The complete package is conveniently pre-assembled and welded to a forklift skid, allowing for maximum portability in mobile drying applications. Blast Pak PRO dryers are easily lifted onto the back of a truck or trailer and moved around a worksite.
The Blast Pak PRO is a plug-n-play design.
The after-cooler, filter and dryer are fully integrated. Just add Dry-O-Lite desiccant, connect compressed air lines and start delivering clean, dry compressed air with no electricity required. Van Air Systems offers five Blast Pak PRO sizes. Conveniently aligned with common portable diesel compressor sizes, the Blast Pak PRO is available with capacities of 250, 400, 800, 1200 and 1600 SCFM. For proper sizing please refer to the Pressure/Flow chart on the back of the brochure.
- No electricity required, Plug-n-Play design
- Completely portable skid mounted system
- Low pressure drop of <5 PSID
- 1/16” Additional Corrosion allowance added to the dryer pressure vessel
- 2 Step Carboline exterior paint & 2 Step interior paint system for longer vessel life
- Large air motor lubricator bowl to reduce maintenance and ensure longer air motor life (PRO 25-PRO75)
- F200 filter and muffler to eliminate oil residue from the air motor & reduced dBA levels for cleaner, quieter operation
- Removable after cooler assembly for ease of repair/replacement
- 4-way access
- ¾” Auxiliary Air Connection before the dryer
- Lifting Lugs & steel fork lift skid for portability
- Tie downs to secure units for transport
- Two sight windows for desiccant viewing
- Hatch cover to easily add desiccant